DAY 1: ARRIVAL HO CHI MINH CITY (D)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International airport, our Driver will meet you and transfer to hotel for check in. The rest of the day visit the Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Saigon Post Office. Dinner will be served at Saigon Cruise restaurant with music performance. Shopping at Saigon Shopping Mall/Ben Thanh night market. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 2: SAIGON – MUI NE BEACH (B/L/D) 215km (5 hours driver)
Morning: Buffet breakfast at hotel. Pick up you transfer to Mui Ne Beach – as one of the most beautiful beach destinations of Vietnam. Arrival Mui Ne Beach at noon. Have lunch at Cay Nhan restaurant. The visit:
– Fairy stream: The water stream of Suoi Tien has the red color from the sunlight and from the red sand in the bottom of the stream.
– Fishing villages:
– Red and white Sand Dune, lotus lake.
Back to Hotel for check in, Swim at Mui Ne Beach. Dinner at Canh Buom Vang restaurant. Overnigh in Mui Ne.
DAY 3: MUI NE BEACH – DALAT HIGHLAND (160KM – 3,5 HOURS)(B/L/D)
Buffet breakfast at hotel, Tour guide pick up you at hotel by air-conditioned bus to Da Lat.
Arrival Dalat, Have Lunch at Dalat house restaurant. Then to visit:
– Truc Lam pagoda, and take Cable Car(round trip) to Robin Hill 1600m (a cable car to a 2300 meters with an impressive panoramic view, to visit a pine covered island in the middle of Tuyen Lam Lake .
– Palace of Bao Dai, the last king of Vietnam. Take picture Bao Dai with ancient dress.
Dinner at Nha Toi restaurant, then check in hotel. Free time for explore Dalat night market. Overnight in Dalat.
DAY 4: DALAT CITY TOUR FLY TO HANOI (B/L/D)
Morning: Buffet breakfast at hotel. 7:30 am check out hotel, then pick you up to visit:
– City Flower Garden: To contemplate hundreds types of flowers displayed extremely sophisticatedly and impressively
– Datanla waterfall, (one of the famous waterfalls in Dalat), take Datanla roller coaster is used both as a thrill attraction and also as a real transportation system . Lunch at Coi Xay Gio restaurant.
– Crazy House: A free-wheeling architectural exploration of surrealism
– Hang Nga Crazy House is a joyously designed, outrageously artistic private home. Dinner at Pho Nui resturant then go to airport for taking flight to Hanoi. O/n in Hanoi.
DAY 05: HANOI- HALONG (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel , go to vsit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda, West Lake, Dong Xuan Market . After lunch with buffet at Sen Tay Ho restaurant then go Halong. Dinner at New Star Hotel & Resturant. O/n in Halong.
DAY 06: HALONG – HANOI ( B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel go visit Halong bay take Halong bay _ listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. The trip will bring you an unforgettable memory of Halong Bay. Boat will stop at Thien Cung cave for sightseeing. Especially a fresh seafood lunch is served on board during cruise then go to Noi Bai airport to return to Yangon by FLIGHT No. VN-957 16:35pm departure from Hanoi to Yangon. End of tour.