Bhutan IQ option DAY 1: ARRIVAL HO CHI MINH CITY (D)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International airport, our Driver will meet you and transfer to hotel for check in. The rest of the day visit very good binary options strategy the Notre Dame Cathedral, iq option islamic account Old Saigon Post Office. Dinner will be served at iq option how to deposit Saigon Cruise restaurant with music performance. Shopping at online trading iq option Saigon Shopping Mall/Ben Thanh night market. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 2: SAIGON – MUI NE BEACH (B/L/D) 215km (5 hours driver)
Morning: Buffet breakfast at hotel. Pick up you transfer to Mui Ne Beach – as one of the most beautiful beach destinations of Vietnam.
Arrival Mui Ne Beach at noon. Have lunch at Cay Nhan restaurant. The visit:
– Fairy stream: The water stream of Suoi Tien has the red color from the sunlight and from the red sand in the bottom of the stream.
– Fishing villages:
– Red and white Sand Dune, lotus lake.
Back to Hotel for check in, Swim at Mui Ne Beach. Dinner at Canh Buom Vang restaurant. Overnigh in Mui Ne.
DAY 3: MUI NE BEACH – DALAT HIGHLAND (160KM – 3,5 HOURS)(B/L/D)
Buffet breakfast at hotel, Tour guide pick up you at hotel by air-conditioned bus to Da Lat.
Arrival Dalat, Have Lunch at Dalat house restaurant. Then to visit:
– Truc Lam pagoda, and take Cable Car(round trip) to Robin Hill 1600m (a cable car to a 2300 meters with an impressive panoramic view, to visit a pine covered island in the middle of Tuyen Lam Lake .
Dinner at Nha Toi restaurant, then check in hotel. Free time for explore Dalat night market. Overnight in Dalat.
– Datanla waterfall, (one of the famous waterfalls in Dalat), take Datanla roller coaster is used both as a thrill attraction and also as a real transportation system .
DAY 4: DALAT CITY TOUR – HANOI (B/L/D)
Morning: Buffet breakfast at hotel. 7:30 am check out hotel, then pick you up to visit:
– City Flower Garden: To contemplate hundreds types of flowers displayed extremely sophisticatedly and impressively
– Palace of Bao Dai, the last king of Vietnam. Take picture Bao Dai with ancient dress. Lunch at Coi Xay Gio restaurant.
– Crazy House: A free-wheeling architectural exploration of surrealism, Hang Nga Crazy House is a joyously designed, outrageously artistic private home. Dinner at Pho Nui resturant then go to airport for taking flight to Hanoi. O/n in Hanoi.
DAY 05: HANOI – HALONG (B/L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s or Lavender Cruise private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:30 – 13:00 Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing. Lunch on cruise
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 – 16:30 Beach and kayaking
For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
16:30 – 17:30 Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
17:30-19:00 Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Oriental Sails Chef
19:00 Dinner is served on cruise . Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.Overnight on cruise
DAY 06: HALONG – HANOI (B/L/)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
09:00 – 09:30 Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 – 10:00 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on cruise.Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to go to Noi Bai airport to return to Yangon by FLIGHT No. VN-957 4:35pm departure from Hanoi to Yangon.